SlowReader

SlowReader's Kingdom

"Many people, myself among them, feel better at the mere sight of a book.”

Jane Smiley

The False Prince
Jennifer A. Nielsen

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Mel has read 0 books toward a goal of 50 books.
hide

“Top 5 Fictional Schools You Would Want To Attend” – Top 5 Wednesday

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré The Magicians' Guild - Trudi Canavan The Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss

Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey. Check out her youtube channel! Basically, every Wednesday there is a chosen topic to which you list your top 5. If you want to join, have a look at the goodreads page!

Okay, today’s topic is difficult: “Top 5 Fictional Schools You Would Want To Attend”. I must admit I didn’t find 5 fictional schools that I would want to attend. But the 3 schools, I did find, I want to attend so badly! I always dreamed of going to magical schools. So my 3 schools are no surprise.

3. The University

The University in "The Name of the Wind" by Patrick Rothfuss seems like a great place even though I’m not sure I would pass the entrance test.

2. The Magician’s Guild

I think my favorite discipline at the Magician’s Guild in "The Black Magician Trilogy" by Trudi Canavan would be Healing.

1. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I dreamed years and years that I could attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I would have been the most hard-studying student ever.

What are your five fictional schools you would want to attend? Any “normal” place by any chance?