"Many people, myself among them, feel better at the mere sight of a book.”
It was time for some new books:
August Wrap Up:
August is over and it was decent reading month for me. I could have done better considering that I had finished school and haven't started work yet, but I'm okay with that. I have finished 4 books:
1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (4/5 stars)
A contemporary Ya/NA book that I liked a lot!
2. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (3.5/5 stars)
YA fantasy that was quite enjoyable.
3. Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout (3.5/5 stars)
2nd book of the Lux series with a weak first half and a strong second half.
4. The Boy with the Cuckoo-Clock Heart by Mathias Malzieu (3/5 stars)
Interesting book that did not wuite meet my expectations.
What I am currently reading?
Usually I don't read several books at a time but currently I have started three books:
1. Das Licht hinter den Wolken by Oliver Plaschka
About 200 pages in.
2. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Read the first 20 pages and decided I'm more in the mood for fantasy right now. So this book is on hold.
3. The Kiss of Deception by Marie E. Pearson
40 pages in. Started this book yesterday.
Well, I plan on finishing the books I started. Then I want to give The Midnight Circus a go and I want to continue the Throne of Glass series.
2014 Reading Challenge Update:
I'm on track! Whohooo. Currently I have read 33 of 50 books!
How was your August? Did your get any new books? What do you plan to read in September?