"Many people, myself among them, feel better at the mere sight of a book.”
It’s time for another Weekend Tag. Today’s tag was created by RayKayBooks. Let’s get started!
1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
Trilogies. Hands down! I love trilogies. I don’t want to spend much time investing in characters that I will never read about again after just one book.
2. Read only female or male authors?
A few years back I would have said male authors because most of my books were by male authors. Now it’s mainly female authors. Difficult. Aaaahhhhhh…male? Maybe?
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
Amazon. We don’t have Barnes&Noble.
4. All books become movies or TV shows?
Usually movies have a higher budget and therefore are better made. Besides many books don’t have enough of a storyline to last a whole TV show.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
I would love to read 5 books a week but I would never accomplish that (hence “SlowReader”). That’s why I have to go with 5 pages a day. Sadly.
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Oh I would love to be a professional author. But would I be any good at it? I would probably starve to death because I don’t have money for food. So professional reviewer is probably safer for me.
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?
Easy, only new ones. Besides Harry Potter and one or two other books I haven’t reread any of my books. I don’t like rereading books. I would rather use my limited time for new stories.
8. Be a librarian or book seller?
Book seller. One of my dream jobs.
9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
Favorite genre. Fantasy is such a broad genre and offers so many opportunities. I don’t think I would ever get bored.
10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
If I have to choose: physical books. eBooks are handy when it comes to traveling.
What about you? What would you rather do?