SlowReader

SlowReader's Kingdom

"Many people, myself among them, feel better at the mere sight of a book.”

Jane Smiley

The False Prince
Jennifer A. Nielsen

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Mel has read 0 books toward a goal of 50 books.
hide

Top 5 Books I Wanted To Start Yesterday - Top 5 Wednesday

Red Rising - Pierce Brown The Darkest Minds - Alexandra Bracken The Immortal Rules - Julie Kagawa The Kingdom of Little Wounds - Susann Cokal

Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey. Check out her youtube channel! Basically, every Wednesday there is a chosen topic to which you list your top 5. If you want to join, have a look at the goodreads page!

This week we are talking about books that I really want to read but have not gotten to, yet. This list could be endless but I chose the 5 books that I feel most urgent to read:

5. Red Rising by Pierce Brown

It is going to happen soon, it is going to happen soon... It HAS to happen soon!

4. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

I am really curious about the whole series but I always find another book that I want to read first...

3. Blood of Eden by Julie Kagawa

This series sounds sooooo good. I cannot wait to read it. So why haven't I, yet?!

2. The Kingdom of Little Wounds by Susann Cokal

I almost bought this book so many times. It's time I finally start this beauty.

1. Doors of Stone by Patrick Rothfuss

I wish I HAD read it by yesterday because the longer I wait the more I forget. Seriously, when this books comes out I will have no idea, what happened in the first two books. But I want to read it so BADLY!!!!

Any books you wanted to start yesterday? Let me know!