SlowReader

SlowReader's Kingdom

"Many people, myself among them, feel better at the mere sight of a book.”

Jane Smiley

The False Prince
Jennifer A. Nielsen

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Mel has read 0 books toward a goal of 50 books.
hide

“Top 5 Series I Want to Start This Year” – Top 5 Wednesday

Red Rising - Pierce Brown The Darkest Minds - Alexandra Bracken Snow Like Ashes - Sara Raasch The Bone Season - Samantha Shannon The Immortal Rules - Julie Kagawa

Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey. Check out her youtube channel! Basically, every Wednesday there is a chosen topic to which you list your top 5. If you want to join, have a look at the goodreads page!

This week we talk about the Top 5 series I want to start this year. This was more difficult than I expected. There are so many series I want to read and to narrow it down to my Top 5. Phew… But here we go:

5. Red Rising by Pierce Brown

I have been eyeing this series for a while now and I think I will start the series this year. I’m really curious.

4.  The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

Everyone on booktube has read this series and it seems like everyone loves it. I want to know what the hype is about. The series sounds interesting and I enjoy dystopian very much. So it should be a fun read.

3. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

This is waiting on my shelf for me. I read the synopsis of this book about 9 month ago and already back then I knew I wanted to read it. I haven’t gotten to it yet but I think at the end of January I will be devouring this book.

2. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

I already have the first book on my shelf and as soon as I have finished the Mara Dyer series I will start this series. I’m so excited about it and I hope it won’t disappoint.

1. Blood of Eden by Julie Kagawa

I heard great things about this series and I planned on reading since I first read the synopsis. I haven’t gotten to it yet but I am sure The Immortal Rules will be in my next book haul.

Have you read any of these? What series do you want to start this year?